Too Funny. These are actual headlines and articles taken from daily periodicals:
- Teen Pregnancy Drops Off Significantly After 25!
- One Armed Man Applauds Kindness of Stranger!
- Correction: Due to incorrect information received from the Clerk of Courts office, Diane K. Merchant, 38, was incorrectly listed as being fined for prostitution in Wednesday's paper. The charge should have been failure to stop at a rail road crossing. The Public Opinion apologizes for the error.
- Tiger Woods Plays With Own Balls, Says Nike.
- A Deputy Responds to a Report of Vehicle Stopping at Mailboxes...It Was the Mailman.
- County to Pay $250,000 to Advertise Lack of Funds.
- Army Vehicle Disappears...An Australian Army vehicle worth $74,000 has gone missing after being painted with camouflage.
- 5:00pm - Police were called to Market Square for a report about a "suspicious coin". Investigating officer reported it was a quarter.
- Utah Poison Control Center Reminds Everyone to Not Take Poison.
- Theft - A woman reported on October 15th that someone must have stolen her mail because she did not receive birthday cards from some of her friends.
- Federal Agents Raid Gun Shop, Find Weapons.
- Fish Need Water, Feds Say.
- Police: Crack Found In Man's Buttocks.
4 comments:
hey! Thanks for the comment! I know, my hubby is always getting way too high. He usually takes some granola bars in his backpack for when the munchies come on the mountain.
Hey! I didn't know that you guys get to have a baby soon! YAY!!! What a wonderful blessing for you.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Thanks for posting, these made me laugh. Reminds me of the sign for the "Drive thru bathroom".
I forgot what my name and password were. Auntie Lyn
I don't know what happened to my previous comment.
Tell your mom not to report the theft to the police this year, I'm always late sending the birthday cards. Auntie Lyn
Post a Comment