Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So Cal ~ Disney Days ~ Day Six ~ Get Me Out of Here

I have officially decided that Disneyland is the "Happiest Place on Earth" the first day. The second day at Disneyland is not quite the happiest place on earth, but somewhere between there and a day at the state fair. The third day at Disneyland is tiresome, bothersome and borderline suicidal! To say the least, I have now walked too far, I have paid too much for food that is less than good and I have seen more of middle class America than I wish to see (reference state fair comment...there were a lot of t-shirts that didn't cover a lot of bellies!). We still had fun, but we were just not as quick to get from place to place. Here are a few photos of the day.
Elijah on the Rocket Ride
Sarah and Elijah on the Drive 'Em Buggies
She is my record catch
A blurry photo after the Grizzly Rapids Run...of course we got soaked!
Greetings from California....NOW GO HOME!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Brad and I went to Disneyland at Halloween time last year and got to see all the decor too. I know what you mean about middle america! I felt like we saw half of Utah while we were there. I think mormons just like that place. :) Kid friendly or something. . .

Rhett and Jenteal said...

Looks like it was a fun trip!!

Amy Lynn said...

So 2 hours into our first trip to Disneyland, I called my mom on my cell phone and basically told her that if this is the "happiest place on earth" then shoot me now. (We lost one child and had to call out the security to find him then the other peed in the log flume ride after almost being ejected out of his seat several times because he was standing up and screaming bloody murder in the seat behind me and I had blisters the size of Texas on my heels...that's just the beginning.) Actually, day 2 got better for us. But I get the whole experience...