Somewhere there is a stork looking for directions! We have been keeping in close touch with Caitlin. Her contractions are now every 15 minutes, so it could be soon. We had dinner with her and her parents last night. They brought a photo album filled with photos of Caitlin. She was such a happy and goofy kid! Apparently she is quite the swimmer as a third of the album were pictures of her swimming. She has super blonde hair and the biggest smile. It was fun, as usual. We discussed with her how things will go after the adoption. It is so difficult to know how to approach the situation. We have come to love her so much, and not just for her gift to us. She and her family are such easy people to like. Caitlin has become a friend and we care deeply about her. The last thing we want her to think is that we only care for her for the child.
Here are a few pics of the baby room that we took to show Caitlin.
About to have a baby and you can't even tell!
It looks like Caleb may be a winter baby and not a fall baby after all! I can't believe we have already had snowfall!
5 comments:
Yeah I can't wait. The room looks great and ready to go!!! I hope that it is soon so that Caitlin can get comfortable again.
That Stork needs to stay lost just until Friday, that's all!!! :o)
You guys rock!!
I'm so excited, can't wait to meet Caleb!! Love the room.
I can tell!
I can tell Sarah is about to have a baby. You can see it in the glow around her, you can see it in the sparkle in her eye, you can see that she can hardly hold herself on the ground...I can tell!
Sweet Fina~ has such a glow to her she is such a CUTE expecting Mommy,
I think the stork will find his way anytime now even thru the snow, my goodness snow already?
Sam
Post a Comment