OK, so we got a message from Caitlin this morning that her contractions are 10 minutes apart and are strong. She went to school today and said she felt fine otherwise. She's said she's ready for him to be out. I'm sure she's a little weary of everyone checking up on her, but she says it comforts her. Isn't Caitlin awesome? She's so brave and such a trooper. I doubt I would be so much if I was in her situation. Like runners in a race ready to sprint when the gun is fired Marque and I can't wait for the call to go to the hospital. I came home from work early today because I just can't stand to be there. I was too antsy, and had to come home to get everything together to be ready for the call. I am scared and anxious for Caitlin for what she'll have to go through. It makes me so happy that she wants me in the delivery room to be there for our little boys' first moments on Earth. Wow, what a miracle in our lives. Hate to run, but I got things to do! Don't worry we will keep up the posts and send word when we get the call.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh Sarah I just thought I would check the computer before I run to dance class with the girls and I have to say Im so excited for you and Marque, I know we have chatted a bit through text but when I read this blog it just makes it so much more real, I love you both and can't wait for the call that your on your way, I pray that everything goes well and quick too!
Hugs
Sam
I've been checking your blog for the great news! Anytime now!
Aren't you so excited you don't have to work anymore? Yah for stay at home mom Sarah!!!
What an exciting day. The day after my birthday and a new grandbaby. I am so happy!
I know you haven't posted for it yet, but word still gets around - everyone is just so excited! So congrats Mom and Dad!!!
Post a Comment