A funny conversation overheard at Disneyland between a father and a young girl:
Young Girl: Daddy, Can I go on that ride now?
Daddy: No, you are too short. You don't meet the height requirement.
Young Girl: Are you sure, you said I have sprouted up alot lately?!

The entire Disneyland resort was decorated in Halloween stuff. It was a fun spin on the typical.

Today the sun was ablazing! It was about 90 degrees today and man, could you feel it.

Aunt Lisa, Sarah and Mom Ostler at Bug's World

Sarah and Jake giving his entire attention to the character parade at California Adventure Park

The gang and Mickey

Uncle Marque teaching Elijah how to drive with road rage

Daviana Jones

We took about a trillion pictures. In the interest of not boring the audience I selected only a few to include here today.

The Boys

Making the transition from Disneyland to California Adventure Park

California...you gotta' love it....except the smog and traffic

Sarah the Pumpkin Queen

The Wilson Girls

Aunt Lisa is Fantasmic!

Mom and Dave treated the whole family to a phenomenal meal at the Blue Bayou. Dave had good business news regarding the church's agreement with Seychelle. I am happy to hear that Dave's efforts may soon pay off.
6 comments:
It's so much fun seeing your pictures and reading your blog. No fear of boredom here.
I loved Sarah's "expectant mother" picture.
Love to everyone!
Q and Sarah, stop by Auntie Lyn's house or call when you come in town, so you can pick up your little item.
Love ya
Aunt Lynette, We definitely will. It will probably be in the next week or so. We love you.
I love Disneyland! You gotta love the Blue Bayou, that was always Ryan's favorite.
My favorite memory of the Blue Bayou was when a group of us were at Disneyland and a certain Kevin told us that his uncle owned the place. Typical Kevin. Good Times.
OK, so after my last "negative" Disneyland comment, I DO love the place...especially at Halloween. Love the decorations, the rides, the Haunted Mansion, etc. So sad when they aren't tall enough to ride but you gotta have something to look forward to next time!
Post a Comment