On our last two trips to Puerto Rico, we grew to appreciate their love for the Coqui frog. This is a Puerto Rican frog that we have never seen, but apparently is everywhere as you can hear it every night as if their were a million of them! They are named Coqui due to the sound they make. Coqui! Coqui! Coqui! Our little Leah has gained a nickname from her loving Father. It is Coqui! She gets the hiccups about 4-5 times a day and she sounds like a Coqui frog. I love it. I laugh and laugh and laugh. When I get the hiccups it drives me crazy, but the hiccups don't seem to bother her. Here is a short video of my little Coqui that I took while she was sleeping with me on the couch.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh this is the cutest little sound...how funny.
haha! I love the hiccups! They do sound like a frog or something. So cute!
So precious to get on video...
Ooooh, your own little Coqui' frog, to cute!! I love the little video.
That is the cutest sound ever.
Post a Comment