Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Lil' Gremlin!

Today is Madyson Nicole Trosper's birthday!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to My Lil' Gremlin!
Happy Birthday to you!

Mady is eight years old today!  What an Old Lady!!!  We were so busy last week that we forgot to give her her present when we were with her!  Mady, presents are on the way!  Madyson rocks!  Literally!  She is a dancer and is eager to show her moves to anyone that asks and even some that don't!  She has the natural ability to make me smile at anytime.  She is soooo funny.  She has always made me laugh, whether it was singing the songs she would make up or speaking Spanish at age 4.  She is so cute.  I hope your day was special Madyson.  Your aunt Sarah and I love you very much.

I love my nieces to pieces.  Hailey is My Lil' Cupcake and Mady is My Lil' Gremlin.  I was fortunate enough to baptize Hailey Leilani when she turned eight and hopefully will get to baptize Madyson too!  It all depends on when her baptism date is and Caleb's birthdate.  

3 comments:

Casey said...

Happy Birthday, Madyson. this is the best day to have a birthday. It's my birthday too. You probably don't know me but I have known your Uncle Marque for a long time and I know a lot about you. You are a lucky girl to have such a great family that loves you. they are great.

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Mady!!! You are such a fun sweet girl! Elijah, Cole and Jake say hi! They had a blast playing with you! Happy Birthday! Love, the Reeds

Anonymous said...

UNCLE MARQUE "I'm not an old lady" say's Mady,

Thank you everyone else, I did have a good birthday I got the new bike I wanted!