Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quest For Perfection Complete

Today we took Leah to her first Dr.'s appointment with Dr. Mumford at Utah Valley Pediatrics. We have to thank everyone there. Brenda, our neighbor, works for Dr. Mumford at this office and she has shared our experience with everyone there. She warned us last night that they have all seen the blog and feel like they know us before having met us. This was truly the case. When we came in to the office, everyone that worked there was so anxious to see or hold Leah. They all told us how happy they were for us and how special Leah is. We felt very welcomed there. Thank you all (I know you are going to read this).

Dr. Scott Mumford was also happy to see Leah. Brenda has spoken of us to him often as well. I had golfed with Scott once and I am sure we talked about adoption. The good Dr. said that Leah was 100% the perfect baby! We already thought so, but as Sarah said, now we have it in writing from a qualified professional! We need to take her back in a week. I believe Leah will grow to love going to that office while most kids dread the trip to the doctor's.

0 comments: