Today was a fairly simple day; we ate breakfast, went to the beach and ate dinner. We started out the day with Sarah's family over breakfast at Denny's. I have been so blessed. I have a great family myself and then I have Sarah's great family. The boys were wearing matching USC shirts, which made my day awesome, right from the start!
We then went to Huntington Beach. I can not believe how much this place has changed. Of course I have not been there in ten years! No more theater, Whimpy Burgers or Pasha Liquor. It made me sad. The weather was awesome, The water was awesome! The company was awesome! I could have stayed there all day.
We had dinner with the whole famn damily; Mum, Jim, Samantha, Hailey, Madyson, Scott, Mom Ostler, David, Duane, Molly, Elijah, Cole, Jacob, Aunt Lisa and Tim...oh yeah, Sarah and I were also there. Of course, we went to Chris n Pitts BBQ! An old Trosper tradition. I love this restaurant! I wish I could have spent more time with my family. It was hard to divide my attention at times between Sarah's family and mine. As long as they all know I love them.
Here are a few photos of the day.
We then went to Huntington Beach. I can not believe how much this place has changed. Of course I have not been there in ten years! No more theater, Whimpy Burgers or Pasha Liquor. It made me sad. The weather was awesome, The water was awesome! The company was awesome! I could have stayed there all day.
We had dinner with the whole famn damily; Mum, Jim, Samantha, Hailey, Madyson, Scott, Mom Ostler, David, Duane, Molly, Elijah, Cole, Jacob, Aunt Lisa and Tim...oh yeah, Sarah and I were also there. Of course, we went to Chris n Pitts BBQ! An old Trosper tradition. I love this restaurant! I wish I could have spent more time with my family. It was hard to divide my attention at times between Sarah's family and mine. As long as they all know I love them.
Here are a few photos of the day.
3 comments:
My mouth is watering can't wait until January so that I can enjoy Chirs and Pitts as well with awesome friends.
Glad you are having a good time bring some of the sunny weather back with you I am not ready for fall.
What fun!!! I want to be there!!! Enjoy the rest of you trip!!! Hi to Molly and Duane!!
How fun! So much family to play with!
Post a Comment