In the words of Richard Butler of the Psychadelic Furs, "Isn't She Pretty in Pink?" Of course, Leah was somewhat a surprise. Not a surprise that she was born but more that she was missing some bits 'n pieces. Caitlin and her Mother were concerned that we were disappointed to hear that She was a She. Of course, this was not the case. We have never been concerned with the sex of the baby. Naturally, I slightly preferred a boy over a girl, but what dad didn't the first time? I would love a boy that I could take camping, coach football, etc. I am sure Sarah slightly preferred a girl that she could go shopping with and play dress up. Ultimately, it just didn't matter. Now...I can honestly say I can not even imagine a son in my arms right now. I am so in love with Leah and it feels so right. If Heavenly Father sees fit to bless me with a son, I will be ecstatic, but for now, I am soooo happy with my little girl. She looks so pretty in pink. Here are a few more pictures.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
She doesn't have Daddy wrapped around her little finger at all!!!!! Not the least bit spoiled this little one.. So cute, I love pink!!!
Hey..who said girls don't like football and camping. Amy can name all the NFL football teams by their helmets..seriously. And camping is one of her favorite things. She is all girl when it comes to shopping and dress up, but she is also such a tom boy. She has a 4 wheeler and is the first to play in the mud with all the boys.
Don't worry Marque, I know exactly what you were saying. I am just giving you a hard time.
The pictures are so great. She is so cute.
Oh, she is so precious. Sometimes we get what we don't expect and it ends up being exactly what we need! Heavenly Father has a way of making sure of that. I'm so happy that Leah found her way into you and Sarah's arms. Ummm, and I'm so sure you won't spoil her, not one bit!
Oh and I forgot to mention about the cute "I'm not a Boy" outfit, I bought one of my girls a cute bib with that saying because, due to lack of hair, people would constantly think she was a boy, even decked out in girlie clothing. Go figure.
Oh...pink is totally her color! What an exquisitely beautiful baby...and I don't say that lightly. Don't be horrified but I really don't think every single baby is cute. Yours is very cute!!
She is such a beautiful baby! I love her bows! pink is her color!!!
Post a Comment