Tuesday, October 21, 2008

GO USC!!! GO LEAH!!! GO COUGS!!!

We took Leah to our friend's home to have her pictures taken.  This was quite an experience.  I don't think Leah enjoyed it.  Curtis and Deena were so patient and kind while Leah twisted, cried and fought the process.  While they were putting their kids to bed, I snuck a few pics with Curtis' camera.  Deena could not resist and sent us this photo.  Too funny.  Thanks again, Curtis and Deena.  Sorry Leah peed on all your drop cloths!  And for the record, I also love BYU Football.

4 comments:

Adam H. said...

Great Pic!!! Quest for perfection. Even if the team isn't, at least your little girl is.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

I'm glad you thought it was funny! I thought her expression was great. Thanks again for letting us get pee all over... :o) Fun times!!!

Happily Ever After said...

Oh my, the things we parents do to get pics of our kids. That one is great! My dh has loyalties to USC, I'm gonna have to share this pic with him. And btw, why is my blog not linked in your friends? ;) Is it because I won't share my last name over cyberspace (sorry dh is paranoid about me putting too much personal info in our blog...)? :0) I just love reading about your baby adventures, keep 'em coming!

Unknown said...

She's gonna break your heart someday when she announces her alligance to the Cougars!