We got the pictures back from the VanAusdals. They said that Leah was the most feisty little one they have had to work with...she is a diva already! They did great considering how difficult Leah was. I guess it helps that she is the cutest little baby girl EVER!!! Please place your votes 1, 2 and 3 in order of your favorites with 1 being your most favorite and 3 being your third favorite. I assume you can figure out what 2 is. Thanks, Curtis and Deena....YOU ROCK!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Don't Forget To Vote
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
In your words!!! "It helps to have a cute little girl to work with!!" Glad you like them.. You guys ROCK BTW!
Oh my gosh! So cute! Cutest little baby in the world, AAANNND great photography. And you expect a vote????
How to choose, how to choose...I thought I knew which ones, but then when I went back to re-check I have a whole different list because they each show a different personality.....a diva?.....my little Leah????
Heaven Sent #1
Little Wahine #2
Little Guitar Hero #3 ... or maybe,
Momma's girl #1
A Precious gift #2
Fight On! #3
I love the bare butt on the surf board, and the bracelet is so cute.
She is a Precious Gift, that was Heaven Sent in a storks bundle, to fight on and be a guitar hero. I WANT TO HOLD HER!!!!
My niece is one of the cutest little girls out there, I love her smile! you can see her little eyes light up when she is smiling, Im sorry I can't pick just one I love them all, But Uncle Jimmy likes the one with little Leah sleeping up against the football helmet! We love you Leah!
Little wahine #1
Heaven sent # 2
Trojan football #3
Thanks for the kind words about the office and the wonderful group of people that I work with.
Love the Heaven sent and little wahine. I think it's O.K. to dress her in football gear just don't try and get her drafted.
We vote for "fight On" --too cute, like the little fallen angel second best (is anyone going to agree?)
Westphals
Those are such cute pictures. She is adorable.
#1 Heaven Scent
#2 Little Wahine
#3 Fight on (even though it is USC)
Hard to pick just 3. They are all really good and she is the cutes little girl. But I vote...
#1. Heaven sent
#2. Baby on board
#3. Fight on
This is from Grandma and Grandpa Ostler,
How do you choose with all those cute pictures. Of course it goes without saying that our little Leah is the cuties little baby girl around. As difficult as it was here are our choices:
Grandma's choice:
1. Heaven Sent
2. My little Wahine
3. Daddy's girl
Grandpa's choice:
1. A precious gift
2. Daddy's girl
3. Fight on
Let us know which picture won!!!
#1 Stork Bundle
#2 Angel Wings
#3 Trojan Football Helmet
She sure is a cutie!!!
Well, you don't make it easy for us do you. Your friends did a great job taking such cute pictures and photo ideas.
Ummm, okay I will go with
1 - a precious gift
2 - baby on board
3 - Daddy's girl, It was a toss up between that and Mommy's girl but with her mouth open in looked like a grin.
WOW--These are amazing photos and I don't think I could pick 1 over the others she is just adorable they all turned out fabulous I'm glad it's you guys who have to pick one over the other or just make it easy and get one of all of them!
Elijah wants to vote... This is what he said...
1. "oh how cute, I like the white soft birdy one." (Heaven sent)
2. The Surf"n dude one
3. The bag one where she is sleeping. (the stork bundle)
4. Leah rocks!
Duane said he likes
1. the littlest guitar hero
2. Fight on
3. Littlest angel
The little surfer girl one is so cute! That is definitely my top vote!
1-momma's girl
2-heaven sent
3-Daddy's girl.
All of them are too precious!!!
Marque, Sarah & Leah ... I'm sooo excited for all of you! God is sooo good! I work with Auntie Lisa who has recovered from all the excitement and is now able to talk about all of you without holding tight to the Kleenex box. :) Tears of Joy ... to be sure!! Again, Congrats! Here is my vote.
#1 Heaven Sent
#2 Fight On!
#3 Momma's Girl
I'm not even going to pretend to choose three favorites...they are all beautiful. I love that she is "smiling" in so many of them!
Love them all. Can't wait to meet our new little neighbor girl. Maybe you could use all of them on her birth announcement? Such a precious baby girl. Congratulations! We are so happy for you and your little family of three!
#1-A Precious Gift
#2-Fight On
#3-Little Wahine
Mike and Sherilyn
Post a Comment