
The day started off with Sarah going to a "Character Breakfast" at Goofy's Kitchen with the boys, her mom, sister, aunt and uncle. They had a great time.

Because Mom and Dave were lodging at a Disney property, we all got in an hour earlier than the general public. We took the Monorail over. Here is the Reed family in the Monorail!

All the rollercoaster rides prohibited "expectant mothers" from riding them. Sarah is not pregnant, but she is expectant. She wore her backpack in the front to gain sympathy for Caitlin. We speak to Caitlin at least once a day and also text her to find out how she is feeling and progressing.

This is Cole looking at the map of Disneyland on the ground. Before I had a chance to take his picture, he sat up. Initially, while we were in line for a ride, he was laying on his belly looking at this map. It was so funny. He did relatively well at Disneyland. He had a fun and tiring time.

This is Lisa Cornelius, Sarah's aunt, and her husband Tim. They were fun to have around. I am always appreciative of their generosity and kindness. They were so helpful with the boys; willing to sit out on rides in order to watch the shorter ones, etc. They are great.

Cole has an ear fetish. Within seconds of holding him, he will have at least one hand attached to your ear. It is so comforting and warm.

Every year, they redesign the Haunted Mansion to follow the "Nightmare Before Christmas" theme. It was awesome!!! Ten times better than the normal Haunted Mansion Ride.

Sarah with Elijah and Cole

Us in front of the Dios De Los Muertos statue!!!

We went on Splash Mountain and we got soaked. I was totally soaked, Not one inch dry! I have never seen anyone get this wet on this ride before. It made for an uncomfortable walk home.

Me and My Buddy, Elijah, Acting goofy!
6 comments:
It looks like so much fun. Marque I see a spot on your left leg, just above the knee that is maybe not totally soaked. Oh my gosh!
What a fun trip. I feel the same way, I feel like I have the best family and then I am so lucky to have Tim's family also. Looks like you've had a great time. We are anxiously waiting for that little guy to come. As I'm sure you are. I can't believe how close it is getting.
So I came across your blog and had to laugh when I read about your nephew that has the ear fetish. My little guy had the same thing so I did a little research. Rubbing the ear or ear lobe actually slows your heart rate down and soothes people...especially kids. If you rub his ear lobes, it will likely put him to sleep!!
Who made that last comment?
Post a Comment