We spoke to Caitlin tonight. She is feeling fine, but is experiencing pain or pressure in her back whenever the baby moves. She is still going to school, but she is not working. I don't know if we will ever be able to thank her enough. We have grown to care so much about her, and not just because she is helping us out. We really want the best for her and we consider her a friend. She has such amazing potential. We have grown to love her and her family so much. Thank you Caitlin. Tonight she told us that she doesn't feel like we are just the couple who is adopting her child. That makes me believe she may understand how we feel.
On a side note, Sarah and I met with Alyssa, our case worker, today to go over the paperwork for the adoption. Time is creeping closer....20 days 'til the baby's due date!
On a side note, Sarah and I met with Alyssa, our case worker, today to go over the paperwork for the adoption. Time is creeping closer....20 days 'til the baby's due date!
6 comments:
Usually I would give you hell about football and the love of it. But I want to congratulate you on the gifts that god brings us at unexpected times. You deserve the best and you WILL get it because of who you are. All the best for the next while. And I did want USC vs Oklahoma again.
So exciting!
The excitement builds daily for us too. We couldn't be any happier for you guys!!!!!
It just keeps getting more exciting! I can't wait!
19 days is so far away, and yet so close!!! Just think, by the end of this month it is likely you two will be Mama and Daddy! Woo hoo!
I can't wait to feel him, smell him, love him!
It's getting so close, such an exciting time!!! Sleep now, you'll never get to again (so worth it though!!).
Post a Comment