While life does send a few blows my way from time to time. It is still good to be me. I have an amazing and beautiful wife, a loving family and so many great friends. I live in the greatest ward and neighborhood and in a beautiful part of the country. I have the greatest calling and work with an amazing group of young men. I am employed by a strong company, have bosses that are good men, manage a team of employees I call friends, and I like my job. I enjoy relatively good health. The list goes on and on. Today I realized all this early in the day. I still had hopes the day could get better...and it did!
It started by BYU slaughtering UCL-Lame. 59-0! The worst drumming the Bruins have had since losing to THE University of Southern California in 1929 by the score of 76-0! Next Notre Dame beat Michigan 35-17. I am still not impressed with Notre Dame and think that Charlie Weis is overpaid and over-rated. The cap to the day was USC's continued domination of The Big Ten and ranked opponents by beating the consistently over ranked Buckeyes from Ohio, 35-3. What a great display of solid ball!
Like I said, it is SO good to be me. I am truly blessed!
1 comments:
....and we are blessed you are in our life.
.....and we are blessed that you remind US that we are blessed too, as we count our blessings.
Post a Comment