Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom Christine and Duane!!!

Today Sarah's family celebrated our brother-in-law, Duane's birthday as well as Sarah's mother's birthday. They really enjoy celebrating birthdays! We had a nice bar-b-que at Aunt Kate and Uncle Vern's home and then had cake and presents. A fun time was had by all. Here are a few photos.
I call this one, "Q - A Self Portrait"

Sarah and her sister, Molly

Molly and Jakey!

Duane the Birthday Boy! Nice hat, bro!

The Birthday Girl, Sarah's Mother, Christine. 61 Years Young Today!

Sarah's "Crazy Aunt Kate" has a tradition of making a bundle for the newborn babes of the family to come home in. She usually matches them with the season or events of the time. Our little bundle of joy will be wrapped as a squirrel!

Cole having fun in the jacuzzi

Elijah says, "Hang Loose, Uncle Q!" I wonder where he learned that?!

The dinner bell at the cabin at 5644 Goosenest Drive.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

What fun times you all have. Pass on my birthday congratulations, oh, nevermind I will tell them myself next weekend.

Aunt Kate is amazing isn't she. That is sooooooo cute. Our little "Boo" is going to be a squirrel. What a nice tradition.

You've received homemade blankets, quilts, so many nice things. I don't know if Gramma Trosper has that kind of creativity in her. I'm going to have to look for it. But if not, it's so nice others have found theirs and have blessed you with it.

gojensens said...

I haven't viewed your blog in a while and I just saw that you will be having a baby boy join your family soon. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you guys!