Saturday, September 6, 2008

Let Me Count The Ways I Love You ...1....2....3....4....5....

Just Married! September 7, 2002 ~ Timpanogos Temple

Tomorrow is the 6 Year Anniversary of our marriage and sealing. Sarah, I love you so much! It has been a fun and adventurous six years. I look forward to spending eternity with you! Thank you for everything!

www.marqueandsarah.com

11 comments:

emily said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Happy 6th!!!! And many, many more....

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

This morning, for our anniversary, Sarah made me chocolate chip waffles with creme fraiche. MMMMM!!!! I am a lucky guy.

Molly said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Marque, that was a sweet, simple post that says sooooo much!

Love you both up to the skies and beyond!

Happy Anniversary!

Casey said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are seriously darling together. You compliment each other so well. Wish we could see you more often. Love the picture also.

Valderrama Familia said...

Happy Anniversary. great time to have an anniversary. Thanks for everything and GO TROJANS!

Ira and Heather said...

Happy belated anniversary!!!!!! Thanks again for letting us hang with while in Utah. Oh, and Ira took the brownie. Just too tempting. We can blame Molly for making such great brownies.

RobHeidi Family said...

I love that picture! Sarah, you are one of the most photogenic gals around! Gorgeous! Q...foxy!

You two fit together like oreo's and milk! (mmm...that sounds yummy!)
Happy Anniversary!

Amy Lynn said...

Happy, happy anniversary! There are few couples that seriously just seem to fit together like the two of you do! Here's to a million more years of marital bliss!