- Are you ready for too many Questions?! You betcha'!
- Do you watch college football? Another, You betcha'! Fight On USC Trojans!
- Who will fill this survey out after you? Mum
- Who was the last person to send you a text message? D.O.D.
- Do you love anyone? Yup! Sarah to name one.
- Where was the last place you went shopping? Albertson's
- Are you happy? Yes
- How do you feel about your hair? A little thin in the back
- Where do you work? PMI
- Last thing you ate or drank? Water
- Do you wish you were someplace else right now? Sure, on the beach somewhere.
- Do you have any pet peeves? Rude people and bad drivers
- Do you have any expensive jewelry? That depends...Do you consider watches jewelry?
- What movie do you know every line to? Tombstone, Dumb and Dumber and Tommy Boy
- Do you like math? I like it, but I am not good at it.
- How many hours do you work on average per week? 37
- Who are you going to tag with this survey? Mum, Molly Reed and Cindy Cox
- Favorite baseball team? I am not a baseball fan, but as a kid I liked Dodger dogs!
- Favorite NBA team? Utah Jazz
- Do you watch the Olympics? A bit
- Last restaurant you went to? KFC
- Who was the last person to call you? Kurt Gravell
- What's your sign? Aquarius
- Do you have a favorite number? 12
- When was the last time you did volunteer work or donated money? Today
- What do you spend the majority of your money on? Mortgage
- Where does your family live? California
- Are you an only child or do you have siblings? Both. I have brothers and a foster sister, but I am the only one that is still a child.
- Ever been called a b*tch? Once by Gary. He was quoting Michael from the Office and he told me to "Hug it out, b*tch!"
- Got any guilty pleasures? I like the TV show, Married with Children
- Do you drink beer? No. I have never had beer, but I do like non-alcoholic O'douls, but I don't drink it often.
- What's your favorite color? Yellow
- Do you have any children? Not yet, but trying like HELL! Apparently the stars need to align...
- Ever bought anything online? Almost everything.
- Myspace or Facebook? Both
- Do you have T-Mobile? I pay Sarah's T-Mobile bill...does that count?
- Do you sometimes wish you were someone else? I don't think I have ever thought that.
- When was the last time you saw your parents? I saw my Mum in July and my D.O.D. in April.
- Do you have any talents? I don't think so.
- Ever been in a wedding? Loads!
- Where are you right now? In the family room in front of the T.V. in my underwear....uh...no one asked if I was in my underwear, did they?
- What was the last movie you watched? Elizabeth
- Are you missing anyone at the moment? Nicole's child
- Did you take a nap today? Yes, for 45 minutes.
- Ever been on a cruise? Yes...five.
- Do you have any wealthy friends? A few
- Ever met anyone famous? Yes
- Favorite Actor? John Cusack or Tim Robbins or Brad Pitt
- Favorite Actress? Nicole Kidman
- Are you multi tasking right now? Yes, the laundry is in the washer
- Could you handle being in the military? Yes, I could handle it, but I am glad I do not have to.
- Are you hungry or thirsty? Both
- Favorite Fast Food Restaurant? In-n-Out and El Pollo Loco
- What is your average cell phone bill? Mine is $69 dollars and Sarah's fluctuates between $65 and $105.
- Do you own a camera phone? Yes
- Ever had to take a sobriety test? No
- Do you believe in Karma? The god, no. The concept, absolutely.
- Can you speak in any other languages? Not well enough to say "yes"
- Last time you went to the gym or worked out? Isn't it obvious that I work out 4-5 times daily?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? Roughly 15
- Do you have a photo hosting site that you use? No.
- Last place you were? Work
- What is your high school mascot? We were the Don Antonio Lugo Conquistadors!
- Ever been to Las Vegas? Too many times
- Have you ever been gambling? I used to gamble quite a bit. I am proud to say I have it beat.
- How old are your parents? 66 and 61
- When is the last time you updated your blog? I am about to do it now.
- Do you have your wisdom teeth? Yes
- Favorite place to be? Somewhere tropical with Sarah.
- Have you been to New York City? A few times...the greatest city in the world.
- Favorite sit down restaurant? The Ocean Club in Scottsdale, AZ
- Ever been to Disneyland? More times than I can count. But I can count the 18 days until I go again!
- Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Popeye the Sailor Man
- Last thing you cooked? BBQ ribs
- How is the weather today? Sunny and 85 degrees
- Do you email? Yes
- Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill? A card from Aunt Kate for our anniversary.
- Last missed call? LDSFS...missed on purpose.
- Last voicemail you received? LDSFS
- Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? This one time, I dressed up like a martian and my cell phone dressed up like one too and we went around together saying, "Take me to your leader". We both felt so stupid. THAT WAS A LAME QUESTION!!!
- What is the best city in the state that you live in? American Fork of course! AF rocks, though I really like St. George too.
- Where was your myspace/facebook default picture taken? Myspace - Old Man's. Facebook - Deshka, AK
- Are you bored right now? Totally, this is getting old.
- Last concert you went to? English Beat
- What do you think about before you go to bed? What shall I fall asleep to?
- What are your plans for tomorrow? Go to work and then take the young men to the car show.
Wow. These are fun (insert sarcastic tone here).
2 comments:
I would do this questionnaire if for no other reason than to fulfill your number 3...but I have no idea how to get it from your blog to my blog. Sorry!
To continue with my technolgically ineptness...I also have no idea how to add pictures or music to my blog....would you do it for me? You have pictures of me, and you know what music I like. That would probably be easier than trying to teach me how to do it.
Why didn't you take LDSFS call? Or is that just a silly question too? Almost as silly as #80?
Post a Comment