I will let Sarah come back and edit this entry to include any statements she has regarding the baby's room. This has been pretty much handled by her. She is very good at these types of things. She still has some things to hang on the walls. Here are a few pictures of what we have done so far.
I love this chair. It rocks and reclines and is very comfortable. The blanket on the back was a gift from our good friends and neighbors, the Ashbys.
This is the changing table. It is currently loaded with clothes. We bought some, received some as gifts and some are gratefully received clothes of our nephews, Elijah, Cole and Jacob.



Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
He will love it!!!!!
That bedding is the same that we bought for our boys! I like your taste!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the baby's room. Love the bedding and the elephants. If I ever had a boy that is exactly what I would have wanted. Sweet leather rocker also. That will be great to sleep in during those late night and early morning feedings. I am so excited. I have been non stop thinking about what I can make for this little guy. I never get to sew anything for boys.
so happy for you both, can't wait for the little guy to be born,
I'll keep checking your blog.
really, I'm so very happy for you guys!
oh, i don't check the blogs for a few days and look all i miss! hip hip, hooray!
and i answered your question on my comments as it doesn't really pertain here...ha.
Cute nursery! She does have good taste! Sheesh, I'm like all the rest and will be checking your blog for baby updates! I am so thrilled for you and Sarah!
Everything looks so cute!! I need to come over and see it in person. I love the colors.
Congratulations on the success of the adoption! That is so exciting and Caitlin seems wonderful and your son will no doubt be a joy and blessing. What a wonderful ending and beginning to the same story!
We are SO happy for you! Lucky boy!
We have the same reclining chair that we bought when Jacob was born and I don't care if the whole house burns down...as long as the family and blue chair are out safe. I guess the blue chair IS a member of the family...I wouldn't do kids without it!
The room is amazing. Do you hire out Sarah? I have a whole house that could use a little "sprucing" up!
So cute! I love decorating the kids rooms. It is my favorite and I constantly change it. Great Job!
Wow! That is some cute stuff you got there! Last time I was over you hadn't chosen the bedding yet. Your boy is going to know his animals and ABC's in a jiffy!!!
Awww...it's so cute! You two are way more prepared than Adam and I. We better get on the ball!
Darling nursery.....This is the greatest news ever. Caitlin is very smart she could not have picked better people to be the parents of her child!!! God bless her always for the sacrifice she is making! Congratulations to two of the neatest people I know! It was amazing news when Brenda called me from your house that night. I can't wait to see him!
I have just been visiting your blog after a neighbor told me of your exciting news! Wow, congrats to two of the most amazing people ever. You both will be the best at parenting. Dreams do come true, and prayers are answered. You have been in our thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to meet your new son. What a blessing for all involved. Just looooove the nursery. I must come and check it all out. Sarah is quite the darling decorator. We couldn't be happier for you!!!
Mike and Sherilyn
Post a Comment