I am setting a world record for the most blog posts in a month, so in that vein, here is an unnecessary posting of random photos from the past year!
This is Brian and Andra at the Meadowbrook Cruise After Party. Brian thought the red would represent a sunburn.
Sarah upon her return from the Congo!
Kyle at Scout Camp Licked this Handrail the Whole Way Up For a $1.
My Mum Just Had Some Collagen Added to Her Lips.
Sarah in a Snowcave!
Cole Showing His Belly and Wearing My Boots!
Nice Hat!
The Guys Performing a Number for Their Ladies at the Myler's Valentine Weekend Get Away.
Second From the Left is Mark Harris Entertaining the Entire Cruise Ship. (Click on the pic for a better view).
Jason Cox Feeling Irie on the Ship Dancefloor!
Wade Griffiths! I Have No Words For This Photo.
Sarah...My Hero!
Ryan Cox Climbing Through the Ceiling!
This is Brian and Andra at the Meadowbrook Cruise After Party. Brian thought the red would represent a sunburn.
Sarah upon her return from the Congo!
My Mum Just Had Some Collagen Added to Her Lips.
Sarah in a Snowcave!
Cole Showing His Belly and Wearing My Boots!
Nice Hat!
The Guys Performing a Number for Their Ladies at the Myler's Valentine Weekend Get Away.
Second From the Left is Mark Harris Entertaining the Entire Cruise Ship. (Click on the pic for a better view).
Jason Cox Feeling Irie on the Ship Dancefloor!
Wade Griffiths! I Have No Words For This Photo.
Ryan Cox Climbing Through the Ceiling!
4 comments:
I am trying to blog more too, but not succeeding so far. Love the random pics! Life is good.
Fun pictures except for one: the collagen didn't work!
What a nice life you have...now it will be a lot tougher being responsible for one more little being, but much sweeter too!
What a fun year of memories. Can't wait to make another year of memories with such great friends and neighbors. I really do consider the neighbors as my second family. Love them all!
I love that picture of Ryan. I needed that little memory, thanks.
Post a Comment