Saturday, September 13, 2008

Like a Kid On Christmas Morning!

Today is the big game! The inter-conference match up of the year! The BCS championship game before the BCS championship game! And, as you can see by the time stamp on this entry, I can't sleep! I feel like I used to feel Christmas morning as a kid.

I hope this game ends up matching up to all the hype behind it. Fans, commentators and people everywhere have been waiting for this game since the end of last season. If history serves well, #1 The University of Southern California should dominate #5 Ohio State. No Big Ten (really Big 11) team has beaten USC in the past twelve seasons and SC has beaten the Big Ten (11) by an average of four touchdowns the last eight seasons. The Trojan's overall record over the Big Ten (11) is 62-27-2. Let's hope history repeats itself again this year. Until then....I need to get some shut eye.
Also, in big game news, #18 BYU plays UCL-Lame. BYU needs a big win after their narrow escape of the 8th or 9th place PAC 10 team. Of course, I can't watch it because the Mountain West Conference commissioner is a moron!

2 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

I was wondering what in the crap you were doing up so blasted early!!! You are so funny.. Well, Merry Christmas!!!!

Leslie said...

Merry Christmas!!