Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thin Veil?

I typically sit in the same comfortable chair every time I feed Leah. Over the my left shoulder is a piece of art by Greg Olsen titled "Precious In His Sight", where Jesus is with a little girl. Leah loves to stare at that painting. Seriously, she just stares and stares and stares. She totally looks at it as if she knows Him. It is calming to my soul.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

She does.

Melissa said...

I trully believe that babies do recognize Him. I've had similar experiences with my own children. So precious.

Unknown said...

One of the wonders of having a baby...knowing that she is fresh from our Father and she remembers.

Casey said...

I love that. We have a picture of the Savior right next to McKenna's room and so many times we have to stop so she can look at it and she just smiles. That veil is thin. I wish I knew what they were thinking.

Anonymous said...

that is amazing!

Rhett and Jenteal said...

Lexi would do that too when she was very young. Or she would stare past me at nothing and giggle. She recognizes any picture of Jesus. Precious little ones aren't they :)