This was Leah's first Halloween, which meant her Mother changed her costume several times through out the day! We live in such a fun neighborhood. It was enjoyable to see all the kids on the block stop by in their costumes. Here are a few pictures of Halloween 2008!

Candace Ashby and Leah The Cowgirl

Leah the Ghost. Isn't she the cutest little ghost?!

Leah the Bunny Rabbit

Lexi the Ladybug

Woody and Leah Chillin' On the Couch

Leah in another ghostly Halloween costume

My Nephew, Cole, the Cowboy

Elijiana Jones

My Sweet Leah....Happy Halloween. Your Mother loves this holiday and I am sure you will grow to love it too. Thank you for distracting your Mother from dressing me up again this year. You are such a wonderful Halloween treat!
5 comments:
Love all the costumes. She's such a cutie, That ladybug's pretty darn cute too :)!!
I can't believe how much she has grown in just the last couple of weeks! She is sucha cute baby. They grow up so fast!!
Oh babies are just so much fun! I see that Sarah is having a ball dressing up her little doll.
She's so cute! I love all the fun costumes. I think the ghost is my favorite, what a great idea for a brand new baby.
I'm glad you guys are having so much fun! Thanks for blogging about it so I can get a glimpse of your world! We'll be in Utah for Thanksgiving, will you be around? I'd love to see you and meet little Leah.
Leah is too cute! I always thought I'd go all out for my baby's first Halloween, but I was too tired to do anything more than a jack-o-lantern onesie with Arden. Being a mom is exhausting, but great!
Post a Comment