Sunday, November 9, 2008

F.S.B.O.

FOR SALE BY OWNER!!!! Isn't it amazing to follow the cause and effect of different events. Amy, Sarah's cousin, got married to Jaime, which left Amy's mother's house vacant, which was then offered to Rhett and Jenny (Sarah's Cousin) for a "too good of a deal to pass up" which caused them to vacate my townhome which caused me to list it on this blog as F.S.B.O. Now that I typed that all out I realize it may not really be that fascinating at all.


Anyway, I think it worked out okay anyway. I was going to sell it in three years, but now that Obama is in office it would benefit me to sell it now anyway. He has made it pretty clear he is going to immediately raise the capital gains tax (why shouldn't he....I worked really hard to get ahead...I deserve to be taxed).

If any of you out there in blog world know of someone looking for a great starter home or maybe need a help back on their feet until their credit improves, send them my way. I am open to selling out right or doing a lease option. I maybe even will keep it and continue to rent it out.

The townhome is a row style townhome in a great location. It is off of 5oo East in American Fork. It is close enough to the freeway to be very convenient, but far enough to avoid the noise. Shopping is right around the corner. The HOA keep the grounds very good and the townhome is in near excellent shape. I understand the neighbors are great and the ward is phenomenal. The playground is close and there is a small backyard. The home has two very large bedrooms and 1 and 1/2 bathrooms. The living area has hardwood floors and the kitchen is small but very functional. There is storage space in the crawl space below. The townhome has one covered parking space directly in front of it. There is additional storage for RV's, boats, etc. HOA fees are $95 a month which covers water, refuse and cable. I am asking $155,000, but will entertain all offers.

If you know anyone who may be interested, please send them my way. Here are a few photos.
















6 comments:

eran said...

Just out of curiosity how big is it? Sq Footage? Just comparing my Townhome..

My next question who owns the Banshee and do they need a riding friend?

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Good question. It is approximately 1100 square feet. The Banshee belongs to my cousin, Rhett. He rides at the dunes mostly.

Unknown said...

Would be perfect...if it was in Provo!!

Batistas said...

That is the exact same model as my sisters 1st home (town home), but in Provo. How funny...the pics bring back a lot of memories of my early days in Provo!

Lora and Carl said...

wow--it looks nice, wish we could buy it--good deal, but we'd need 2 that size! Definitely try to get together, my wife loves your blog--Leah is so great--what an amazing outcome!

Leslie said...

Marque, It is absolutely perfect. I am even more excited now. This will work so well for my life. I can really see my things there.

Thank you!