Deena tagged me. I am supposed to list six quirky things about me. I have OCD, so there are more than six and some of them are embarrassing to admit so....
- I usually get a drink to go after eating at a sit down restaurant.
- I take off all my clothes (George Costanza style) when using the restroom.
- When I stand up straight, I slightly lift one foot...kinda' like a horse.
- I delete windows on the PC even when I know I will use them in a few seconds (too eliminate clutter on the screen).
- I always have to have the chairs pushed in at the dining room table.
- I shake my 2 liter soda bottles to eliminate the carbonation (be careful when you open those bottles at my house.
I could go on and on. These should suffice.
8 comments:
Very interesting...I never thought I had funny quirks until I got married and had kids...I don't know if that has made me quirky or if I just never noticed before! But I could fill pages!!!
Ok, my favorite is the windows - because I just realized I do the total opposite. I have so many open sometimes they don't all fit...and I leave ones open even when I shut my laptop so that when I open it the next time it will remind me of something I need to do. So I guess this is your warning - never look at my computer screen.
Doesn't it make you wonder how these things develop???
Speaking of George Costanza...I often use his "Serenity Now" mantra when I feel like punching something or someone. (Maybe that was George's Dad that used to say it?)
Re: the second one on the list, what about at work? I don't think I ever thought about quirky things for me, to me they are all normal. Yeah right.
Regarding number two on the list...that is another quirk. I do not use public restrooms unless of dire emergency which constitutes there is not enough time to drive home first.
I don't know what I ever did to my kids to cause the "never in public restrooms" thing...but all three sons suffer with that quirk. So, must have been me. It definitely wasn't there Dad who likes to visit EVERY public restroom possible...kind of like a little kid.
Post a Comment