Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holy Fuel Batman!

I can't believe it, but it's true!  I filled up the Rover for under $50!  I know...crazy!  No need to pinch yourself...it's not a dream!

3 comments:

Ira and Heather said...

I can't believe prices either!! Ira and I were so excited for the last time we filled up and it was $1.75. We wanted to take a picture, but didn't think that we would want a picture until after the beautiful view of the price. It only took $22 to fill our CRV. Amazing!! Enjoy it while we can.

Leslie said...

I'm pretty happy in so cal with $2.23. I can't even comprehend $1.75.

Since I got my new car and it doesn't get quite the mileage 34 vs 28.

Robb, Rhonda and girls said...

I too got very excited at the pump this week. I filled up our van for only $36, and I had gotten used to over $80. If you get out to Taylor, Tx gas is only $1.63!