I always thought it was funny to hear every couple ever to have a kid explain how advanced their child is because they can "already do this or that". Well, I have no idea what the measuring stick is, but Leah has been turning herself over for a week now. She is not even a month old yet. Is that advanced? As far as I am concerned, "Leah is so advanced because she can already turn over on her own!"
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yes, I would say that's advanced, compared to my kids. But I think that it's very difficult to compare babies. They all grow at there own rate. I have also found it depends on what order they come into the family. McKenna has so many mommy's that she hasn't had to talk or do hardly anything for herself, hense she crawled late, walked late, and still doesn't talk much. She knows if she screams or grunts one sister or another will be right there to take care of her needs. But by the time they hit school it all evens out and they can all walk, talk, go potty in the toilet, and tie their own shoes even.
You are right, every parent thinks their child is advanced. We wouldn't be loving parents if we didn't think so.
Holy Cow!!!! At that rate she really may be walking at 7 months old.. I am curious to see now!!
That is definitely advanced. Way advanced! But Casey is right it will all even out eventually.
You were advanced too, and you did take your first steps at 7 months. Then you had surgery on your foot and still walked by 8 months. Very advanced!
She is either advanced or going to be a contortionist (not sure of spelling!) :)
Sooo cute!!
That is the cutest video ever! Definitely advanced and so cute. I love the sound bite too. Makes me wish that I was there right now.
Are her eyes still blue or are they changing colors?
Madyson is so in love with her cousin. She pulls up this blog herself to see new pictures. When she saw this video she was coochy cooing with little Leah! She just can't wait to get her hands on her.
I wasn't thinking, but now that you have video there... tummy to back is the harder of the two... WOW that is amazing!!! You should get her a potty chair for Christmas.. she may need it!
So cute! I guess she doesn't care too much for tummy time, now does she? :) She is adorable!
Post a Comment