Sunday, November 9, 2008

Here We Go Again!!!

Are you sick of seeing photos of Leah yet? When you do get tired of it....tell someone who cares?! I am fascinated by her beauty more and more every day! She sleeps well compared to all the horror stories people told us prior to her birth. Maybe we were just expecting the worse and have been pleasantly surprised. She only wakes up twice a night, but lately, she likes to stay awake for a couple hours each time. I (for the most part) have enjoyed staying up with her. She is so fun to look at and I love how she looks at me. I swear she is memorizing my features and outline. She stares with such focus into my gaze. Sarah is a trooper. She so willingly gets up with her every time even though she has yet to learn to take naps during the day when Leah is asleep. She is a great mother. Anyway, here are just a couple more photos of my angel.
Leah loves to sleep with her hands up around her face.
Sarah feeding Leah. She is always missing a sock!
One of the cute outfits given to Leah by a loving neighbor
Me and My Little Trojan! Fight On!

9 comments:

Molly said...

I'm suprised you don't have more pictures of your little beauty. She is so cute. Love her!!!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Never Tire!!!!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

OH, and BTW we found that Old Navy socks stay on the best.. We were always loosing socks.

Michelle said...

HOW COULD ANYONE EVER GET TIRED OF PHOTOS! I ACTUALLY WAS WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO PHOTOS IT HAS BEEN A COUPLE OF BLOGS SINCE WE SEEN LEAH I'M GLAD TO SEE THEIR BACK! SHE IS SO SWEET!!!!

Anonymous said...

Take as many pictures as possible, we will be willing to view them all.

Leslie said...

She changes so much between pictures that it is very important to see our little princess frequently.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures keep them coming, Im so excited to come up and see the little princess, Is it Thanksgiving week yet? Oh yes what would you like for us to bring?

Leslie said...

I just love the picture of her in the brown. Oh, and the one with her USC shirt. And what about the one where Sarah is feeding her? Isn't that just classic. What the heck...I just can't get enough!

Julie said...

No way,
She's so cute.. babies are the best to show many many pictures of!
So cute you guys...
I love your blog!