
This is a shirt given to Leah by her cousin, Lexi. As you can read it says, "SHAKE IT!" on the front. I remember the adoption agency made us watch a video that clearly explained that we were NOT to shake the baby. It is sad to think about this issue. Here is a thought...why do they call it Shaken Baby Syndrome? Doesn't a Syndrome imply a disease of some type? At least that is the thought it conjures up for me. That is like me kicking you in the head and calling your lingering side effects, Kicked in the Head Syndrome!
I just looked it up and the name Syndrome is appropriate. Syndrome (sin-drohm) noun - The pattern of symptoms that characterize or indicate a particular social condition. I stand corrected. Sorry to kick you in the head to make my erroneous point. Sorry to make jokes about a subject that truly is not funny.
0 comments:
Post a Comment