Sunday, November 9, 2008

Murphy's Law Sucks!!!

As you all may or may not be aware, I have a bad habit of purchasing vehicles that I don't need. For the last eight years, I have had four cars! Of course, I only need one and two cars are ideal, but I have four! I recently sold my Jeep which took me to three. That lasted a few weeks and then I bought the Jaguar! I had all the intentions in the world of selling my Range Rover now that I have the Jaguar, but I just haven't had any bites. Thursday someone called that wanted to buy the Rover! YAHOO!!! (Mixed emotions). The potential buyer came over and listened to me go on and on about how great the Rover is and how I have had no problems with it, etc, etc, etc. He said he wanted to buy it, but first wanted to test drive it. We drove around my block (less than 1/4 of a mile). As we pulled into the driveway it overheated!!!!! I felt so bad, like I had been caught deceiving the guy. I apologized profusely. Long story short....$1600 in repairs! I guess I am keeping the Rover. Anyone want to buy a Jaguar?! I am asking $10,500 but will part with it for much less. Please make an offer! I am trying to be responsible.


0 comments: