Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yet Another Installment of Pictures of Leah

Sorry to include so many pics of Leah on this blog. I just can't help myself. She is the single most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. She is the best Christmas present we could have ever wished for! This blog allows my Mom and family to see her when they are so far away. What a cutie!
Tummy Time!
Our Family, Friends and Neighbors have spoiled Leah with so many outfits! I swear she has not worn the same thing twice!
Grandma and Herb came to visit. Leah loves her Grandmama!
She is happy and always has a question, I guess that is why she has her hand up all the time.
She loves her bath time!

4 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Gosh she's growing fast!! What a cutie!

Leslie said...

And your Mom surely appreciates it!! I'm sure no one else is bored either.

She IS sooo cute. It is hard to imagine we were expecting a little boy isn't it? She is just so perfect! No doubt the right baby got to the right arms!

Leslie said...

You know what is so funny is that she looks like a different baby in every picture.

Anonymous said...

Marque, put some of your pictures on the family website. Puuullllleeeezzzzzeeeeee!!!!