Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Two Month Birthday, Leah!

Two months ago, today, my life changed drastically.  Since that day I have been more tired, busy, behind and unorganized than ever before in my life.  Yet...I wouldn't trade it for anything.  Sarah and I love Leah so much.  Happy two month birthday, my little Coqui!  Sarah took her for her two month doctor's appointment today.  She weighs 9 lbs 1 oz, is 21 inches long and healthy as a baby could be.  We are so blessed.  

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Such a serious face. Looks like she is considering the worries of the world.

Happy Birthday sweet Leah! We ALL love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 month birthday, to my princess Leah, your auntie love's and misses you so much,
Marque good luck getting your life back in order, just when you think things are back in order things go on a roller coaster again always something happening!! We love and miss you all.

RobHeidi Family said...

Wow! I still can't believe that we have to plan ahead to go out with you now! You were so easy since you could just pick up and leave. I am happy that things are more complicated now. Unorganized, tired and busy is good. Mmmm what a little cutie!