Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Movie Review ~ Razzleberry 1151

This is a movie I made for this year's summer camp.  Sarah helped.  Thank you Sarah.  We watched it at the Scout Court of Honor last night.  I know I have been released, but I wanted to see the video too.  It got a few laughs and I think everyone enjoyed it.  I am glad I went.  The guys all wrote thank you cards and said some very nice things.


You may need to pause the Christmas music in order to hear the video.  You can do so by hitting the pause symbol " further down on the right.



Enjoy!

3 comments:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I just watched this video. It was formatted for wide screen, so when I transferred it over to Youtube, it loses some of the shot to the bottom and the right. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

To cute, oh, we're talking guys here.

HEY!!!! THAT VIDEO REALLY ROCKED! OUTSTANDING! IT WAS A KILLER VIDEO DUDE!

Did I show my age to much?

Looks like you all had a great time and created some lasting friendships. Lucky boys.

Great job making the video.

Leslie said...

I was finally able to watch the video....outstanding! You guys created some great memories.