I have not been sleeping well the last two nights due to the fact that Sarah is at Girl's Camp. Last night I stayed up until 3am watching a program about Thomas Keller, the executive chef of The French Laundry. Thomas Keller is one of the greatest Chefs ever to don the chef coat in the U.S. His work is more like art than food. Truly amazing. I drank pineapple soda the whole time until I finally went to sleep at 3am. I had the weirdest dreams. In my dreams, I made the most amazing gourmet meals and placed them around the perimeter of the house in hopes of luring Rush back home. Evidently I was heavily influenced by the show, the drink and the lack of sleep to come up with these dreams. I guess I still really miss Rush too.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Mr. Sandman...Take Me Away!
Posted by www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com at 6:10 AM
Labels: food, friendship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment