Today was the first day in two months that I have worn pants to work! In fact, it is also the first day in two months I have worn shoes to work! No, I do not walk around the office barefoot and baring all. I have been wearing shorts and sandals so often. I forgot what this feels like!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Why on earth would you wear pants to work if you didn't have to?? Crazy man!
Good question. I am having lunch with our legal team today. I will probably stop by the house afterward and switch to shorts and sandals.
Oh that makes sense!! Good for you!!
Do lawyers require pants?
With how much they charge, you would think at some point they are going to ask you to take them off and...hand them over.
Oh good. I thought you were wearing pants because you were ready for summer to be over. I'm not (but I am ready for school to start).
I thought you looked a little off today :)
Glad to know that every once in awhile, you get to experience what life in corporate america really feels like. maybe next week you will work some normal hours and only take 1 hour for lunch! How would that go over with you?
Timmy
What?? Did summer end there? Why would you wear pants unless you HAD to???
That is a sweet job...although I love my job where I don't even have to take off my pajamas if I don't want to! And I can't REMEMBER the last time I had a meeting with a legal team...actually, I can't remember the last time I had a meeting period. I do have to spend a significant amount of time trying to train a stubborn 3-year old to use the toliet...and I definitely need a raise for that!
HAHA! You have the most under appreciated and under paid job there is!
Post a Comment