Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Looked Out the Window and What Did I See.....

MY JEEP FOR THE VERY LAST TIME!!!!
I have sold my Jeep and it is bitter sweet. I am sooooo sad. If I had sold the ride in winter time, I would not be so sad, but I absolutely love this vehicle in the Summer, Spring and Fall. On the other hand I am excited to report that I am out of debt. I hope to remain out of debt now for the rest of my life. Well, technically, I am in debt with the home, but with no other debt now, I hope to have the home paid off in ten years. That will be such an exciting day. I have grown to hate debt very much. If you ever debate doing something that will put you in debt, DON'T DO IT!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy Lynn said...

I'm dying to know why all these other comments got deleted?! I'm so sad you sold your jeep...there was something very summer-like about seeing you ride by on a warm summer evening. But I totally applaud the being out of debt. I will never, ever go back either. So I guess it makes the sacrifice a little easier to swallow...gulp.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

The deleted comments were from spammers that make comments. They hope you will click on their name in an interest to learn who they are only to divert you to some junk advertisement. These all happened to be from a lottery of some sort. It is the first time I have seen this, but I hope it will not continue.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you explained that. I was also intrigued. That is pretty awesome to be out of debt. I wish that was something me and Ryan had figured out sooner. Oh well, he had lots of toys and lots of fun and lot of debt in his short life.

Leslie said...

Bittersweet is such an interesting word, but the only one that could explain certain feelings like this one for you.

I know you have been trying to sell one of your cars for some time so that is a goal accomplished, but tough one eh?

So proud of your guys for being conservative in your debt issues.

Bittersweet!

Anonymous said...

Comfort lifestyle!

emily said...

so i saw you wednesday at the post office driving out of the parking lot. i now feel so special to have seen your prized jeep in it's last moments. and yes. the restaurant was good, although i decided against hash for breakfast - i did have a yummy omlet though.

Tiffany said...

ohhhh! I will shed 2 tears for you and your jeep-one for the sadness of your loss of true love and one for happiness of the burden of debt off your back. Good job!