We went to a wedding reception tonight for the daughter of my boss. I felt I needed to express my gratitude for the people I work with. On August 8th, I will have worked for PMI for ten years. The company has grown so much and with my position, I feel I hardly know most of them. Luckily, most of them know me. I am blessed to work with some pretty neat people. I am even more blessed to work for some great guys; Steve Thorne, Phil Smith, Len Page and Boyd Kanenwisher. If it were not for Phil and Len specifically (Steve and Boyd work in Kansas City) I would have left the industry years ago. Phil is a great example to me and I look up to him. Len is a good friend and always makes me feel appreciated. Steve is responsible for the existence of PMI and happens to be one of the greatest men I know. Boyd is also a good friend and has taught me by his example as well. Each of them have the coolest wives (Kim, Shanie, Lori, and Cheryl) as well...coincidence? I think not. There are many other great friends at PMI...too many to mention. I am thankful for my job and for those I work with. I consider myself truly blessed.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
10 years! I can't believe it's been that long! I just played catch up on your blog-fun pics and posts. Your wife is gorgeous by the way-I know you know that, those pics of her with your nephews are so cute...you're alright too. hee hee! Love ya!
Ah...we love you guys! Hey, you can have the condo on the 1st and 2nd, which is friday and saturday, I think! Hope to see you soon!
Ah...we love you guys! Hey, you can have the condo on the 1st and 2nd, which is friday and saturday, I think! Hope to see you soon!
Ah...we love you guys! Hey, you can have the condo on the 1st and 2nd, which is friday and saturday, I think! Hope to see you soon!
Marque, you are truly blessed with always being positive. Not only is it a blessing for you but for your family and friends. It is so nice to see that you love your job, where you live, the people you are in contact with. Even though we have moved a few times, and places I never thought I would be, I can honestly say that I have enjoyed where I have lived and I love all the people that we have met along the way. Being away from family automatically makes the people you surround yourself with, your family. Thanks for the example and reminder of loving my life.
Welcome to the club Q! 10 years is such a great accomplishment
Post a Comment