Friday, July 25, 2008

How Do I Love Thee, Let Me Count the Ways....

12,739!!!! And Counting!!!
Yesterday was Sarah's 32nd birthday. I got her a present, but in all the busyness lately, I did not get her a card. So it seemed that the least I could do was to blog about her.

Sarah is my everything. I am a fairly independent person. While I enjoy the company and friendship of others, I really don't think I need many people. Sarah is one of the few people I need. I need her because she makes me laugh. She makes me smile. She makes me feel the need to be mature and responsible. She makes me feel important. She loves me in spite of all my short comings (and there are many). She lets me be me. She doesn't try to change me. She is my everything. I would give up anything for her happiness. I love you, babe! Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Thanks Everyone for joining in the madness! I loved my Mad Hatter Party. I attempted to have a normal cake/icecream event, but I always have to have a theme. I hope Marque doesn't get offended anymore by the lack of help I let him give me on my parties. I trust him completely, but I just love all the planning and setting up. Thank you Honey for indulging all my craziness! Don't I have the sweetest hubby ever? Marque always makes me feel loved and that's why I need him too!
Hugs and Kisses,
Your Old Lady

Tiffany said...

What a sweetie poop of a hubby you are!