Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One Month and Counting!!!!


Very few things excite me as much as the college football season!!! USC FOOTBALL ROCKS!!!As is the case every year, I like to play USC's schedule on my gaming system. I know the outcome of my games is not a true tell as to the outcome of USC's real season. I will say this though...last year I did lose to Stanford in the video game and the year before I lost to Oregon State....spooky! I typically win at the video game version, which is typically the outcome for USC in real life. So far, according to my video gaming, USC will beat Virginia 31-3 and then beat Ohio State University 24-3. For the record, the OSU (Overranked State University) game was actually closer than the score would reflect. USC's quarterback threw 4 interceptions in the first half.


Both of these games will be fun to watch. Virginia is ranked #13 (I think) and Ohio State is ranked in the top three of just about every poll out there. USC will be a huge test for Ohio State. OSU never plays anyone worth mentioning in their out of conference games. Their other non-conference opponents this year are Youngstown State, Ohio and Troy! Pathetic! USC almost always plays ranked non-conference teams. It is being said already that the winner of this game will go on to play for the national title. I am not one who likes to speculate this far in advance, but if this is true, I hope USC slaughters OSU for two reasons. One - Of course, SC is my team! Two - I am so sick of OSU going to the big dance and looking like...like...like those teams they play in non-conference games!


GO SC! Fight On!

16 comments:

Joe and Brenda Ashby said...

GO TROJAN'S

Anonymous said...

My Friend,
Even though I'm no fan of of your University of Southern Convicts, I was feeling you and equally excited for the upcoming season. Then you went and berated the Big 10. Sure, it was Ohio Stink you put down and that can never be a truly bad thing. But I have to defend Big 10 folk everwhere. Now you got me being a hater. May your Trojans experience the sting over an over-prideful clan, much like the Lamanites of old. Go Big 10, GO BLUE!!!! You know you all want to be us; for we are the University of Michigan!
......sorry, our entrance requirements demand more than the fogging of a mirror.
I still luv ya.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

You make me laugh. How can you defend the Big 10 Conference when they can't even add to 11?! The actual number of schools in the Big 10?! The average entering GPA at USC is 3.71. The average entering GPA at the second best university in the Big Ten, Michigan (you asked for it) is 3.75. Not much of a difference my brotha'! We will give you the .04 GPA anytime for the 7-3 record versus Michigan and the 64-27-2 versus the other ten pathetic losers of the Big Ten! I love it when I am right! You know I still think you are the man. I have tried and tried to show your team support, but you are such a playa hata! There is another option other than hating winners....you can admire them! It is so much easier to swallow. GO Blue!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

By the way. I never even mentioned the Big Ten in my entry. I think you just automatically assumed I was talking about the entire Big Ten when I was really only talking about OSU. Could it be that you are feeling guilty that your team also play pathetic teams in non-conference games?!

Anonymous said...

Dude, where are you getting those GPA stats? First of all, go check your sources and you will find that UM is a much higher rated academic institution. You must be looking on some of Obama's websites with those grossly inaccurate numbers.
How did that Reggie Bush and OJ Mayo investigation work out? Oh wait, its USC and they get away with that stuff. The best thing USC ever did was backup Fleetwood Mac on Tusc. Now that was cool. Band geeks are the best thing the school has produced. Well, they produced Simpson too.
Fight On.....Blue!!!!

Anonymous said...

This Just In....
In keeping with school tradition and in an effort to assist troubled General Motors; USC will now give all it's athletes Hummers. No longer will the football and basketball teams be the only recipients of the promised "gratuities" that come from the university.
In a related story; the player parking lot at the stadium is having the parking stall lines widened.
Dinner time. Gonna call Pappa John's and have the USC grad bring me some pizza!!! Don't worry, I'll have the correct change so as not confuse the lad.
Luv ya, you are the man!

Amy Lynn said...

So being the most ignorant football person in the world, I didn't understand most of what you said but I did understand that you play a game and based on that video game, you can predict the winners. So...I'd like the results so I can get my bets placed! In a strictly non-gambling sort of way! :>)

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Randy, because I love you I will not give you the benefit of any reply. Focus on the positive, brother. Focus on the positive. Don't be a hater. It isn't a becoming trait.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

By the way, Mr. higher academic standards at University of Michigan guy,"Tusc" is actually spelled T-U-S-K. Although I do find it cute that you secretly like USC so much that you work it into the mis-spelling of words.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Amy, I do play the games on the video game unit, but I can only wish it were a prediction of things to come. If it were, I would definitely share the info with you. We could both cash in.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, it took you to long to reply so your comments are null & void. Hope I speeled that right.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Haha. Randy, you are okay in my book.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Randy and Amy,

Thank you for the cool Scentsy fragrance warmer. We truly appreciate your friendship. Thank you for thinking of us. Be safe Randy and we will see you in September.

Marque and Sarah

Brad said...

You know I'm with you there buddy. I cannot WAIT for football season to start! I'm talking to my uncle about going to the Ohio State, USC game and if not that then Oregon the next week. I hope you do well this year, but you know my true feelings. Gonna be fun as always.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I am currently on the lottery for the OSU USC game. I have tickets for the Oregon game on October 4th. If you go, let me know.