Thursday, January 3, 2008

Scooby Doo Where Are You?!

This is our dog, Rush. He is the only dog I have ever had that I felt like he truly was man's best friend...my best friend. He was so kind and gentle and generally obedient.
Yesterday I scolded him for peeing on my workbench in the garage. The garage door was open and he high tailed it. I feel so crummy that he is gone. I chased after him, but he is faster than me (no surprise). I really miss him. I have been depressed since he left and I hope we are reunited soon. I have spent countless hours driving around looking for him, calling places he may have turned up and placing posters (with Sarah's help) around the neighborhood.
He is such a good dog with such an amazing demeanor that I fear whoever finds him will not put any energy into locating his owner. Rush, we love and miss you. Marque and Sarah

9 comments:

Kent said...

Rush is missing?? Sorry to hear that. When do we start the search party? Did you have him chipped? I hope you find him.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

He was chipped, but his tag was not on his collar, so unless the person that finds him guesses he might be chipped, it will do no good. Of course if they turn him in somewhere, they would check for a chip.

Casey said...

So sorry to hear about your dog. i hope you find him. Looks like a great dog. Love the pictures too.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Thanks, Casey. He s a fantastic dog, which is what bothers me. I am certain someone will want to keep him, and too many people believe in finder's keepers.

Tiffany said...

Sad! I hope you find him! He is adorable!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

We got a tip Saturday about Rush's whereabouts. Someone reported seeing him on the corner of 400N. and 200E. We drove up and down every street in that area for two hours with no luck. It really bummed me out.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

We received another tip Wednesday about Rush. Sarah drove around for quite a while and I for a little bit. Sarah found a dark dog that may have fit Rush's description, but no other luck. I really just wish the person that found him, would turn him in. We really miss him.

Leslie said...

I'm so sorry that Rush is still missing. Have you checked his old home? Sometimes they return to previous residences.

Love you guys!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

We have not checked his old home. His old home is 35 miles away.