Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Getting Closer

I apologize to all of you that have been checking our website from time to time. I finally have the 2006 photo gallery complete and some of 2007. Unfortunately, 2007 will take a little longer. We had a power outage and it fried our computer with the photos on them. As we retrieve them, we will add them. Stay tuned to www.marqueandsarah.com .

3 comments:

Casey said...

We were cracking up at your Halloween pictures in your "80's" clothes. Tim wants to know if you just pulled those clothes out of your closet from when you were a kid. You guys look great. What fun you have together. Wish we could see you guys and spend some time with you. We miss you.
-Casey

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Some of them were from back in the days, but most of them would have been way too big when I was in high school!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Finally. The site may not still be complete, but I have finally caught up in the pictures arena. I will continue to add photos as I retrieve them, but feel free to browse around in the meantime. Thank you for your patience.