Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wii Olympics

The first place team, The 1ders! Dezrea, Sarah and Rhett (with Mascot, Lexi)
The Second Place Team, Easy 3sy! Me, Taylor and Jake!
The Third Place Team, The 4ordained, Andrea, Jason and Molly!
The Losing team, Going 2 Win, Jenteal, Josh and Amy!

The Kelly family recently hosted the Wii Olympics. It was an absolute HOOT! We had four teams of three competing in five different events; Mario Cart, Boxing, Golf, Tennis and Dance Dance Revolution. Sarah's team came in first and staked claim to the Gold Medal while my team came in second winning the Silver. It was truly a fun time. Thank you Jason, Andrea and Dezrea.
Aunt Kate and Lexi spectating
The Mario Cart Competition which I won!
Dezrea and Jake in a Battle Royale of DDR!
Rhett and Taylor Duking it Out Ali Style!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What fun you have! Marque you are so fortunate to have married into such a positive, happy, innovative family. I'm sure it's just another reason you love Sarah so much!

Molly said...

That was a really fun night!!! Maybe playing Mario for hours and hours years ago helped.

Rhett and Jenteal said...

I want a re-match! Guess I need to brush up on my Mario skills, not that I was every really great at it!!