I am often told by others how much they enjoy reading our blog. I enjoy sharing my thoughts and experiences with others and it makes me happy to hear that others enjoy reading those thoughts and experiences. Every blogger understands how much those little comments from their readers mean to them. So this is an invitation for all those blog stalkers (don't worry, we all do it) out there to leave comments as you read my blog. I am always anxious to hear other's responses, please let us know your thoughts! Or even just drop in to let us know you were in the cyber-neighborhood and say "Hello".
Those that do not have a blog or a username and password with blogger, can still leave comments. In case you don't know how to do so, here you go: 1) Click on "comments" at the bottom of any blog entry. 2) Enjoy the comments of others. 3) Enter a comment of your own. 4) Select the "Name/URL" option. 5) Enter your name. 6) Click on "Publish Your Comment" 7) Rest easy knowing that others will read and appreciate your comments for years to come!
Thank you for your kind comments, both spoken and typed!
Those that do not have a blog or a username and password with blogger, can still leave comments. In case you don't know how to do so, here you go: 1) Click on "comments" at the bottom of any blog entry. 2) Enjoy the comments of others. 3) Enter a comment of your own. 4) Select the "Name/URL" option. 5) Enter your name. 6) Click on "Publish Your Comment" 7) Rest easy knowing that others will read and appreciate your comments for years to come!
Thank you for your kind comments, both spoken and typed!
9 comments:
Hey Marque,
I've got your blog listed on my Google reader..so I pretty much read all your posts unless they're really wordy. It's great to hear how you and Sarah are doing. Blog on!
Bri Bri,
I understand. Too many words gives us DAL Grads a head ache.
I tend to not comment since I walk over to your desk (all 3 steps) and talk to you about your blog.
I AM BLOG STALKING YOU FROM JOE & BRENDA'S BLOG! YOU & SARAH ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER AND IT IS SO GOOD TO HEAR ABOUT THE BABY NEWS CONGRATS! WE SHOULD DO ANOTHER CRUISE OR SOMETHING SOMETIME!
Hi! I love your fun blog.
I would have to say that you have an awesome blog!!!! I enjoy reading about your life. You have a funny way of telling a story or thought that makes me want to read on. Keep blogging!!
Chris and I are here...we stalk, we comment, we read. We are peeking at your lives and fascinated by it all!
I stalk you from Tim and Casey's blog. I met you once at the Olive Garden in Chino. I am praying all goes well with your adoption. Children are a blessing, no matter how they get to us. My husband's mother is adopted and I am beyond grateful to her birth mother, who loved her enough to send her to an eternal family! Your baby will be just as blessed!
Marque and Sarah
You know about the foot prints in the sand? Only this time there were three sets of foot prints in the sand and then there were one and that is when God was carring the two of you to your new child to be. Later there will be four sets of foot prints. God does answer prayers. I can't wait to see my new grandson. I know that he will be a beautiful boy. I love the both of you very much.
DOD
utyful boy. I love you very much.
Post a Comment