We don't know too much about Heaven, but we each may have our ideas of what it might be like. For me, I think you must always have that feeling you get when you take off skates or ski boots. I think there must be some kind of food at your fingertips, like wings or a good sandwich. I am certain Sarah will be by my side and I think we will be watching USC football. I am so FREAKING (sorry Joe) STOKED for the college football season to start! There is nothing like good friends, good food, USC Football, USC Song Girls, USC Yell Leaders, The USC Marching Band and Tommy Trojan atop Traveler! FIGHT ON!
Here are a few videos to get you going...well, they get me juiced!
This Blog may become a USC Football Blog for the next three months. Sorry.
Here are a few videos to get you going...well, they get me juiced!
This Blog may become a USC Football Blog for the next three months. Sorry.
3 comments:
Don't forget to squeeze in blogs about that darling little boy entering your life here in a couple months!!!!! Or else!!!!!
It's not ALL about football ya know!
For sure! I agree with deena and curtis! There is something more than football. Soon, there will be someone else at your side. Yippee!
See... Mother knows best!!!!
Post a Comment