I noticed marque didn't post our day at Sea World, so I thought I'd give him a break from posting. We knew Leah would love her day at Sea World with her Auntie Samantha and cousins Hailey and Madyson.
The girls enjoying the seal show
It was so fun to see Leah use her new pointing skills
Leah loves animals and was excited to see the fish.
Mady ready to see the 4D Elmo show.
The star fish were so cool to see up close. Although we needed catlike reflexes to keep Leah from biting into one. One of my favorite exhibits was the Mana Reys. I didn't get any pics of them, but I was so cool to touch one. They are so slippery and graceful.
Nuh-nuh. Nuh-nuh. Jaws better watch out for Leah.
The view from our hotel room in San Diego.




Sea World, Sun, Sand and the slide. What fun we had!
Leah is definitely relaxed after her vacation. Stay classy San Diego!







1 comments:
You don't know how happy it makes a mom to see how a family loves each other. I know you and Marque love each member of both of your families totally and consider them to be of such a high priority. You show that in everything you do. Thank you for making that supreme effort to be there for us in every way.
Post a Comment