Here are the pics taken from my camera and Sarah's of Scott and Cynthia's wedding. They are not in order, but honestly....I am just too lazy to rearrange them.

Leah was a flower girl. Here she is showing her relentless dedication to the task.

Grandpa loves his littlest grand daughter
Beautiful Mother and Daughter

Beautiful Grandmother and Granddaughter

Good choice on the make up decision, Mum!

Hailey and Ashton

I want to kill whoever invented the tuxedo
The Trosper Girls
Gorgeous cake. You would have never guessed it, but it came from Albertsons!
Pre wedding guests

Hailey Leilani
The bride and groom's table
Sad to say, this is the only pic I got of my wonderful Grandmother!
Scott enjoying his last few minutes of bachelorhood
The Brothers Trosper
Me and Pops. I am so big! He is so little!
Samuel and Scott enduring the photo sessions

Greg and Stacey Smith
Cute Lil' Delmer
Pam Zoller
Sherri Johnston and Mum
Scott and Kathy Helbing
I dare you to prove I am not the luckiest dude in the world
Jim and Samantha

Kiki and Brock Bliss


Aunt Ruth signing the wedding photo
Post wedding guests
Say "Cheese", Phillip!

With this ring...
You may kiss the bride...
Introducing for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Scott Trosper

The happy couple
Fairy tales do come true




Congrats you two. We wish you happiness and joy for years to come. Welcome to the family, Cynthia. I am proud of you, Scott.
3 comments:
Such a pretty wedding! Tell Scott and Cynthia cangrats for me.
Wonderful pictures!
Thanks for the pics Marque. You and Sarah took some good ones. They should be home from the honeymoon soon.
Sarah I listened to the CD on the way to work today. Beautiful job! Presentation of the whole thing and putting together the music too.
Post a Comment