Well, it is that time of the month to catch everyone up on the goings on of our little angel, Leah. She is changing so much lately. She is developing such a cute personality with a hint of spoiled brat! HAHA. She is such a blessing in our lives and we must say that at least once daily.
Leah loves to travel. In the last month or so, she has ventured to Moab, Temecula and San Diego. She does great on the plane and is looking forward to future trips to Mexico, San Diego, and Hawaii.

She still likes to look up to her Daddy. She really makes her Daddy's heart melt when she hugs him, sleeps on his chest or pats his back. She has a laugh that forces a huge smile onto his face and likes to talk in her own little language, though you can clearly hear "Dad" from time to time.
Leah loves to learn from her Momma. She is so inquisitive and aware of everything going on around her. She is going to get whiplash from spinning her head around and from side to side in an effort to make sure she gets it all in. Of course her Momma loves to teach her and introduce her to new things, such as San Diego from thousands of feet in the air.

Leah likes to dress really cute. I think that probably has more to do with her Momma.
Recently she has taken up the hobby of being a total pill at restaurants. Bringing Momma and Daddy to swear off of bringing her along with them to eat. The "throw things on the ground" game is not as fun to Daddy as Leah thinks it is.

She has learned to bounce. She loves to jump on the bed. As from the beginning, she is soooo strong.
She has learned to crawl and is quite efficient at it. She has so many different faces too.
She has learned to be happy, for the most part, in a play pen. She loves to stand.

Leah loves getting her nails painted by her Momma. Momma loves painting Leah's nails and hearing all the comments about how cute Leah's nails are.
She loves her cousins, Elijah, Cole and Jacob. They love her in return. Especially Cole.

She takes after her Daddy and loves to swing in the hammock and chill. She even likes to strum the Uke.

She is so freaking cute!

She has learned to scoot around on this scooter that her cousin, Jakey loaned to her.

She loves to fight the urge to sleep until she finally passes out in a formula drunken stupor.

She loves to ride the bus and hold the pole while watching the cars go by.
She loves to get other travelers attention in the airport while standing against the suitcases.
6 comments:
I see Cole is still touching ears. Leah has grown so fast. How time flies! She is so cute!
Oh my gosh Leah is sooo cute!!!
She is getting so big! I love the pictures of her sitting on the suitcase, and in her crib with the cute purple shirt & bow, and the painted toenails. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun!
She IS so freakin' cute! I love you Miss Leah, and I miss you. I love the way you look at everything, talk about it and point. Especially Gramma's hummingbirds in the corner. I love the way you kick and splash in the sink when I bathed you. I love how beautiful you look in your flower girl white dress that your Momma made so beautiful. I love the way you wrap your Dadda around your finger.
Such a doll! I like her "HI", so sweet!
She's adorable! I love her little teeth. Crazy how fast they grow, huh?
Post a Comment