Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ms. Photogenic 2009!

Tonight Sarah took Leah to our very talented neighbors who have a photo studio in their home.  If you are in need of a great family portrait, give them a shot.  www.vanausdalphotography.blogspot.com.   
Now, keep in mind, I cannot guarantee you will get photos of this greatness unless you take Leah!  She is so photogenic, like Sarah, (She hates hearing that).  Please let us know which photos you like the most or just tell us how stinking cute she is!
Teacup 1
B&W Teacup 1
Teacup 2
Teacup 3
Teacup 4
Teacup 5
Teacup 6
Sitting 1
Sitting 2
Standing 1
Standing 2
Bench 1
Bench 2
Bench 3
Bench 4
Bench 5
Close Up 1
Sitting 3
Rocker 1
Rocker 2
Rocker 3
Rocker 4
Rocker 5
Rocker 6
Sitting 4
Sitting 5
Sitting 6
Sitting 7
Sitting 8

Thank you Curtis and Deena!  Great work!  We love our little Leah Katie B!

11 comments:

Emily and Andy said...

Oh my goodness! She is super cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I like all the teacup pictures the best...


This is Emily Bliss by the way :D

Happily Ever After said...

What a doll! I can't believe how fast she's growing! Love your little teacup sweetie!

Hebble said...

Very cute pics. Kathy makes headbands for our girls like the one in the tea cup pics.

Jinky said...

Oh my goodness! I really can't choose ... maybe tea cup 2 if you twist my arm. They're all incredibly adorable!!! The camera certainly loves her.

Allison said...

She is so cute and happy, and look at how well she stands! She'll be walking before you know it!

The teacup thing is a great idea. I saw those at Walmart in the gardening section. Cute, cute, cute!

Unknown said...

How can you possibly choose between those???
They are all perfect. She has the perfect smile in all of them!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

My favorites are the Teacups of course.... You didn't narrow them down very well.. LOL Thanks again for the chance to catch this little cutie on film!!!

Anonymous said...

Soo cute!! Like them all but my favs are Tea-cups 2&6, Bench 1, close up 1, and sitting 7.
What a fun little girl! D

Leslie said...

Magical! She is such a little angel and I miss her so much. I needed a Leah fix so bad.

I kept trying to pick favorites, but just can't. There are favorites of each pose, but I can't decide beyond that.

Gramma loves you Leah B!

Anonymous said...

she is to darn cute! ALL the pictures are to cute as said by Marque they all have my princess in them! but I can't pick a favorite! she seem's tall in the ones she is standing in! and the painted toes I love! I love them all!!! Auntie misses you Leah! MAUH!

Molly said...

She is the cutest little cup of tea I have ever seen! What a sweet heart!