Today is a great day for several reasons! For the first time in months, I do not have this overwhelming load at work. Today we heard from Caitlin and she is doing good. I went home for lunch and was greeted with a card. On the front of the card in big letters was the word, "DAD". It read, "Celebrating 7 Days of Dad ~
Day 1 - Monday: " We love Dad because he's such a good cook and always provides for us. Aloha Nui Loa and Much Mahalo to our Big Kahuna! Love, Sarah and Leah." This came with "The Big Kahuna" from my favorite restaurant, Matiki. This is basically a massive plate of island food.
Day 2 - Tuesday: "Tea is for Trosper! Thanks for making us happy every day. We love you, Dad. Love, Sarah and Leah" This card was accompanied with some decaffienated sun tea and a big sun tea pitcher.
Day 3 - Wednesday: "No one can fill your shoes. We love all the fun places we get to go with you. Thanks for being such a great Dad! Love, Sarah and Leah" I found this note with a bunch of new gold toe socks sitting on a pair of shoes.
Day 4 - Thursday: "We give you the gift of bacon. Now that's love! You make life worth living. Love, your 2 favorite song girls!" I woke up to the smell of bacon this morning. Sarah made me bacon and chocolate chip waffles! What a wife I have!!!
Day 1 - Monday: " We love Dad because he's such a good cook and always provides for us. Aloha Nui Loa and Much Mahalo to our Big Kahuna! Love, Sarah and Leah." This came with "The Big Kahuna" from my favorite restaurant, Matiki. This is basically a massive plate of island food.
Day 2 - Tuesday: "Tea is for Trosper! Thanks for making us happy every day. We love you, Dad. Love, Sarah and Leah" This card was accompanied with some decaffienated sun tea and a big sun tea pitcher.
Day 3 - Wednesday: "No one can fill your shoes. We love all the fun places we get to go with you. Thanks for being such a great Dad! Love, Sarah and Leah" I found this note with a bunch of new gold toe socks sitting on a pair of shoes.
Day 4 - Thursday: "We give you the gift of bacon. Now that's love! You make life worth living. Love, your 2 favorite song girls!" I woke up to the smell of bacon this morning. Sarah made me bacon and chocolate chip waffles! What a wife I have!!!
Day 5 - Friday: I woke up to get ready to go on vacation and there was a HUGE home made cookie that said, in M&M's, I Love Dad! This card was with it, "We love your silly songs and sweetness. Spending time with you is our favorite treat. Love Your yum-yum and mini chocolate chip"
Day 6 - Saturday: "Thanks for being our hero! We love you, Sarah and Leah" They gave me the video, "Forever Strong".
Day 7 - Sunday: Father's Day! My first! "Dear Marque, Happy Father's Day! We love you so much. You make us happy and are so grateful for everything you do for us. You are a wonderful Dad! Love and Kisses and Lots of "Hoo's, Sarah and Leah". Sarah made for me the coolest video of me and Leah. I will try to post it here.
4 comments:
You are a great Dad!!! How nice for Sarah and Leah to remember it for 7 days!
Do you have a quilted tea cozy for your tea pot? I remember my Grandma's tea acoutrements. She was so Scottish!
Speaking of that....I sent you something from an artisan named Andrew McGavin from Moray, Scotland for Father's Day. Hope it arrives on time.
You certainly have a wonderful wife! She is so creative in expressing her love for you.
Post a Comment