Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Littlest Trosper Is Gettin' Hitched!

The youngest Trosper boy is finally going to bite the bullet and get himself a ball and chain!  We could not be happier.  He has chosen a fantastic ball and chain that we all love and appreciate.  Cynthia will fit in fantastically with the Trosper clan.  Of course, most of us saw this coming, Scott and Cynthia included, but my Mother saw it coming before Scott and Cynthia even hooked up on facebook.  Let me explain.  My other brother, Jim, married a great gal, Samantha.  Her birthday is June 24th.  When I married Sarah, who's birthday is July 24th, my Mother immediately decided that Scott would have to  marry someone who's name started with an "S" and had a birthday that fell on the 24th.  Well, every time Scott dated anyone since my marriage to Sarah, my Mother would remind him of these requirements.  Flash forward to the presence.  Scott began dating Cynthia and they seemed to get along too perfectly.  Everyone knew this might lead somewhere.  My Mum immediately pointed out that, though Cynthia's name started with a "C", it did contain the "S" sound.  Guess what?!  Cynthia's birthday is February 24th!  Well, it is officially unofficial.  They are getting married and they do have a date, but a formal proposal has not yet taken place.  We love Scott and Cynthia.  Both are selfless and caring beyond what is necessary.  Both hold family to be a most important thing in this life.  We could not be happier.  We are already planning our trip to So Cal around August 8th.  

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Below are some pics of our vacation with the two lovebirds!
























3 comments:

Joe and Brenda Ashby said...

AWESOME couldn't be happier for them

katie said...

I am so excited for them. Little scotty gettin married. I graduated with her older sister janice. She does have a good family. That is so exciting. I am glad he found such a good one. Congrats Scott!!!

Leslie said...

Well that logic works! We all know that I have the BEST daughters-in-law EVER! Cynthia will be one more amazing gal to add to my family quiver! I love her so much already. You just have to meet her and you will understand immediately. It is perfcet you know.
Samantha, Sarah, and (S)ynthia!